|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2017 (242 days ago)|
- A superbly presented and refurbished three bedroom character terraced house.
- Perfect for a family or a professional couple.
- The accommodation is set over three floors.
- Open plan, beautifully presented breakfast kitchen/dining area.
- Bay window lounge
- Luxury bathroom with white suite.
- Master double bedroom and a good size single 2nd bedroom.
- To the third floor is a beautiful and bright attic bedroom with en suite.
- Professionals only. £900pcm with a £1050 bond/deposit.
- On Road parking. Unfurnished. Available now.
A superbly presented and refurbished three bedroom character terraced house in an extremely desirable location in the catchment area of both excellent primary schools and senior. Perfect for a family or a professional couple. Just a stone's throw from the popular Endcliffe and Bingham parks and within walking distance to the shops and bars of Ecclesall Road. This is a truly rare opportunity to live in a stunning house and is sure to attract a lot of interest. The accommodation is set over three floors and comprises of bay window lounge. Open plan, beautifully presented breakfast kitchen/dining area. Rear door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor a luxury bathroom with white suite, chrome towel radiator and shower over the bath. Master double bedroom and a good size single 2nd bedroom. To the third floor is a beautiful and bright attic bedroom with en suite shower room. Unfurnished. Available now. No pets and No smokers. Professionals only. £900pcm with a £1000 bond/deposit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56969761.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100041009608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.