|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- Entrance hall with Cloakroom
- Sitting room with coal effect electric fire and archway to dining room
- Dining room with double doors to garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated single oven, hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge
- Two double and One good single bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage with parking space for one car in front and further on street parking available.
A modern family home within walking distance of the Town Centre
Entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom leading to sitting room with electric fireplace and arch way through to dining room. Fully equipped kitchen with door to rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with built in storage and a third large single bedroom and family bathroom with shower over bath. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with gated access to the Garage and parking. Separate parking is available in front of the house.
TENANCY DETAILS AND COSTS:
Security Deposit: £1400
Application fee £175 per single application
£250 per joint application
£ 95 for each additional applicant
(The application fee covers referencing, preparation of the Tenancy Agreement and registering the deposit. )
Cost of Inventory - £145
The property is managed by our Agency
Chipping Campden is one of the most beautiful and historic of all the Cotswold market towns and it lies in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Stratford-upon Avon approximately 12 miles, Stratford-upon-Avon 22 miles
There are a good range of shops, a library,
schools and a doctors surgery
There is a main station to London from Moreton-in-Marsh (about 7 miles)
Enclosed rear lawned garden with access to garage. Parking infront of the property and the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56970214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIM120271_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.