|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (35 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Recently Refurbished
- Private Rear Garden
- Close To Transport & Amenities
RECENTLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE IN THE HEART OF HACKBRIDGE WITH PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - AVAILABLE END OF JANUARY
Located a stone throw away from Hackbridge train station is this recently refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house. On the ground floor the property comprises of a large open plan living space which has ample space for dining and sitting area which also allows access onto the private rear garden, a modern kitchen with white goods supplied and a stunning four piece family bathroom suite with walk in corner shower unit. To the first floor the property consists of two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom. The property also benefits from easy to maintain rear garden, porch at the front of the property, double glazing, central heating and having everything on your doorstep from transport to shops to green spaces you will not have to travel far for anything.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available from the end of January. Viewings Highly Recommended!!
A fantastic location:
If you value proximity to parkland and countryside as much as convenient access to local amenities; Hackbridge is the perfect choice.
The broad range of shops, schools, leisure and entertainment venues of Hackbridge and London are right at hand, as are the woods and fields of Beddington Park, plus bus, rail and road links.
Hackbridge offers fantastic connections via Hackbridge station providing quick access to London in just 26 mins.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56970238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0277F3218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Wallington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.