|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- SHORT WALK FROM ST IVES TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- ALLOCATED PARKING IN PRIVATE COURTYARD
- AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY 2017
- DEPOSIT £725
GROUND FLOOR Front entrance door to:
KITCHEN/LOUNGE 15' 9" x 12' 8" (4.8m x 3.86m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over, double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, telephone point, TV point, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM 10' 3" x 9' 9" (3.12m x 2.97m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling.
HALL Door to storage cupboard.
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking in private courtyard.
DIRECTIONS Travelling away from St Ives town centre on Needingworth Road, Farthing Court can be found on the right hand side.
VIEWINGS By appointment with Ellis Winters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56970700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100716004202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, St Ives.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.