2 bedroom flat to rentPolmont, Falkirk, FK2
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184948
Property Reference: 184948.
A 2 bedroom ground floor flat in immaculate condition with private garden. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Tolsta Crescent, Gilston Park, a popular estate in Polmont close to M9 and Polmont Train Station. Available now - no fees or charges to tenant.
Beautifully presented flat with new flooring and fresh decor throughout.
- 2 double bedrooms with large integrated storage (built-in wardrobes with sliding doors)
- Large Lounge (3.6m x 4.75m)
- 3 piece shower room includes shower, toilet, vanity sink unit and heated towel rail
- Fitted kitchen with white goods (integrated oven & hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine)
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Garden with shed, slabbed terrace, grass and flower beds.
- 2 large storage cupboards off hall
- New carpets/flooring throughout
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Council Tax Band B
- Available Now
Entrance to the flat via entrance vestibule which leads to a spacious lounge/dining room. The fitted kitchen comes off the living room with base and wall mounted units and gives access to the large private rear garden. The hallway contains 2 large walk-in storage cupboards and leads to 2 double bedrooms both with full room width integrated wardrobes, and a new and modern 3 piece shower room with vanity unit and heated towel rail.
In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage throughout. Externally, there are garden grounds to the front and rear, with the rear featuring a slabbed sun terrace, garden, drying area and timber shed. The rear garden can be accessed through the kitchen and via the path round the side of the property.
Off-street parking is available via communal parking located to the front of the property.
Enjoying an elevated cul-de-sac location in Gilston Park within Polmont, this is an excellent opportunity to rent a spacious and newly decorated 2 bedroom ground floor flat within a popular residential local. Council Tax Rating B. No inventory/reference check/set-up fees to tenants. Ready to move in condition.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £475.00 per month (£109.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 184948
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56971072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18494814112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.