|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (66 days ago)|
Full description* A larger than average mid terrace property, situated on the outskirts of the market town of Leek - on a popular residential street.
* The property is a red brick Victorian house which has been extended and re-modelled, creating, well-proportioned, three bedroom accommodation with a good size garden and a yard to the rear.
* Lounge, Inner Hallway, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Good Size Bathroom, Two Bedrooms on the first floor, with an En-Suite shower room and a good size Attic Bedroom, there is a good size cellar.
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazed and has a gas fired central heating system.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
* NO SMOKERS NO DSS NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs)
Lounge - 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m) - Tiled floor. Feature radiator. Fitted corner storage cupboard housing gas and electric meters. Access to:
Inner Hall - Tile floor. Access to Cellar.
Breakfast Kitchen - 19'6 max x 9'2 (5.94m max x 2.79m) - Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Space for Range Cooker. Gas cooker point. Integrated fridge / freezer. Tiled floor. Stairs off. Plumbing point. Radiator. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Rear Hall - Access to rear.
Bathroom - 6'2 x 10'9 (1.88m x 3.28m) - Bath with shower attachment. Wash basin with storage unit below. W.c. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Landing Area - Radiator.
Bedroom - 11'7 max x 10'4 (3.53m max x 3.15m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 10'6 x 11'11 (3.20m x 3.63m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard with plumbing point and shelving.
En-Suite - Shower cubicle. Wash basin. W.c. Tiled floor.
Attic Room - 11'6 x 17'8 (3.51m x 5.38m) - Currently used as a Bedroom. Radiator. Velux window. Storage to eaves. Exposed beams.
Cellar - Access from the Hallway. Currently split into two rooms. Very useful Cellar / Storage area. Power and lighting. Radiator.
Outside - A good sized tiered rear garden laid mainly to grass and with decked area. Rear yard.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56971159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26634415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.