|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185220
Property Reference: 185220.
Stunning penthouse three bedroom apartment within this modern and luxurious development of Woodbury Down in North London, located on the banks of the New River and West and East Reservoirs. The stunning apartment briefly comprises of large entrance hallway, separate W.C.modern bathroom suite, kitchen, three bedrooms – one with access to the decked balcony terrace and large reception room also with doors leading out onto the decked balcony terrace stretching the full width of the apartment. The property also boasts a 24-hour concierge service and private shared access to landscaped walled gardens. Green Lanes and Finsbury Park are all less than a 10 minute drive away. Transport links are excellent with Manor House station on the Piccadilly Line only a 6 minute walk away providing services to Kings Cross, Knightsbridge and Covent Garden.
Service Charge and Ground Rent INCLUDED in the rental cost.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,750.00 per month (£634.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,750.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185220
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56971210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18522014112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.