|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (368 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C.
- Large Sitting Room with Doors to Gardens
- Lounge with Stripped Wooden Floors
- Master Bedroom with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Master bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Off Road Parking
Unfurnished large three bedroom semi detached house situated within a most highly regarded area with excellent access to the south ring road, Oadby village and Leicester city. The accommodation has gas central heating part UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises: entrance hall, ground floor cloaks/WC, front lounge with stripped wooden floors and large bay window, rear large lounge with decorative fireplace and patio doors to garden, large dining kitchen with integrated appliances including gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. To the first floor are two double bedrooms master bedroom has an original cast iron decorative fireplace, further smaller double sized bedroom, bathroom/WC with bath and shower. Front yard with off road parking, rear garden with lawned and paved patio areas. SORRY, NO SMOKERS. EPC Band E, Rating 50. Available Immediately. Tenant fees apply, click on tenant fee tab.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNI78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anderson's Lettings Agency Limited, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.