|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (133 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with open fire
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher. Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Enclosed maintained garden. Use of the Landlord's tennis court
- Good road access to Banbury, Silverstone and Gaydon
- Walk to the village pub
Available for a quick tenancy start, this period 2 bedroom cottage is in the centre of Culworth, a pretty village on the Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire border.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P104149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.