|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (63 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom ground floor apartment
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms with built-in storage
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Stunning interiors in a sought after gated development
- Patio garden leading to lawned communal gardens
- Secure off-street parking
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Set within an attractive gated development on the banks of the River Thames at Kew Bridge, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with a patio garden and off-street parking.
Kew Bridge Court is a quiet residential address conveniently located for the many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road and the recreational facilities of the River Thames and Kew Gardens also close by, as is Kew Bridge Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.