|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (222 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185156
Property Reference: 185156.
Goldcrest House, City Way, Rochester ME1
A three bedroom house located in Rochester’s popular City Way, is offered for rent.
This 1930's house provides clean, bright and spacious family accommodation which includes a two large reception rooms, a sunny kitchen and conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, a cloakroom, a secluded 100ft south-west facing back garden and off-road parking in the front garden.
The house is close to the best schools in Rochester and Chatham – Joseph Williamson Maths School, Rochester Grammar School for Girls, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls and Chatham Grammar School for Boys.
Walking distance also to the University of Creative Arts, the prestigious King’s School and Rochester Independent College.
Easy access to the new Rochester train station, with fast trains running to St Pancras (Javelin High Speed: 34-37 minutes), Victoria, Charing Cross and London Bridge.
Walking distance to Rochester’s historic Norman Castle, Cathedral, and Dickensian High Street with its quaint shops and restaurants.
Easy access also to Rochester Airport.
Key features of Goldcrest House:
- Clean, spacious three bedroom family house in the City of Rochester
- Double glazed and Gas central heating
- New kitchen
- Off-road parking in the front garden
- Secluded 100ft south-west facing mature garden
- Close to Rochester and Chatham’s best schools: Joseph Williamson Maths School, Rochester Grammar School for Girls, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls, Chatham Grammar School for Boys, Kings School, and Rochester Independent College.
- Easy access to the City of Rochester’s historic centre: the Castle, the Cathedral, the Guildhall Museum, the Dickensian High Street and Rochester Pier.
- Easy access to the new Rochester train station – Javelin High Speed Rail to London's St Pancras in 34 minutes
- Easy access to the motorway networks via the A2 / M2 and the A229 which leads to the M20.
- Easy access to Rochester Airport and Rochester Business Park
- Would suit non-smoking professionals/family
- No smokers, no DSS and sorry no pets
- No Agency Fees – Landlord managed property
Goldcrest House Floor Measurements:
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room 3.81m* x 3.73m (12ft 6* x 12ft 3)
- Dining Room 4.14m x 3.18m (13ft 7 x 10ft 5)
- Kitchen 2.29m x 3.07m (7ft 6x 10ft 1)
- Conservatory 4.29m x 2.87m (14ft 1 x 9ft 3)
- Master Bedroom 4.57m* x 3.15m (15ft 0* x 10ft 4 )
- 2nd Bedroom 3.45m x 3.15m (11ft 4 x 10ft 4)
- 3rd Bedroom 2.82m x 2.29m* (9ft 3 x 7ft 6 *)
- Family bathroom
* Maximum dimensions
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185156
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56972698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18515614112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.