|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185199
Property Reference: 185199.
Stunning one-bedroom garden flat in central Richmond
Stunning apartment situated in the heart of Richmond amongst the vibrant shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs of the Kew Road, including the famous Rock and Rose restaurant and the Shaftesbury pub. The property is ideally located within a five-minute walk of Richmond station with access to the District Line, London Overground and National Rail trains to Waterloo and Clapham Junction.
This one double bedroom ground floor apartment benefits from recent refurbishment with a stunning modern bathroom, large double bedroom, open plan kitchen-reception area, with bi-fold doors leading to a private courtyard garden.
The apartment is offered fully furnished.
Other benefits include: gas central heating, oak wooden floors, large storage cupboard, dishwasher, and washing machine.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185199
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56972713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18519914112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.