|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (194 days ago)|
- Located on the fourth floor with lift access
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with excellent storage space
- Attractive spiral staircase to the upper floor
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Private terrace with views over Baker Street
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set within a portered building Baker Street, this fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment offers generous living and entertaining space with a private terrace.
Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are home to a wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants. Regent's Park and Hyde Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.