|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2016 (44 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 184796
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 184796.
Lovely 1 bedroom flat in Mill Hill from a private landlord: £1100 / month plus bills (approx £217)
Newly refurbished first floor 1 bedroom flat in immaculate condition available for a long term rent. The property is in a great location close to cafes, restaurants and supermarkets. The neighbourhood is lovely and quiet close to great parks, golf clubs and open spaces.
Mill Hill Broadway train station is 8 minutes walk away with lots of buses and trains into Central London: Kings Cross/ St Pancras is 20 minutes away, Blackfriars is 30 minutes away on the train. Mill Hill Broadway station is in Zone 4 and can be used with the Oyster card. colonnade station on the Norther line is 15min walk from the house.
We have been living in the flat in the past 2 years and we usually pay the following/ month:
Water: £ 37
Electricity / Gas: £ 44
Council Tax: £ 124
TV Licence: £ 12
Total / month: £ 217
About the flat:
- Managed by landlord, no admin fee!
- Perfect place for a couple
- Sunny and spacious with lots of storage space
- Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, oven/cooker, fridge, separate freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle
- Large open living room and kitchen
- Nice and good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a double bed
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Double glazing
- Gaz central heating
- Comes furnished
- Parking space for 1x car in a private residential carpark included. There is also free off street parking by the house.
This flat is a must see! Please call to arrange a viewing.
Please note: No DSS, no pets, no smoking, bills not included, references and proof of employment needed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,650.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 184796
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56974327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18479613112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.