|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Large living room with high ceilings and sash windows
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Private low maintenance garden
- Reserved parking space
This Grade II listed house in a beautifully maintained development just outside the city within walking distance of the Oxford Science Park & convenient access to the ring road & MINI plant. This period property has 2 double bedrooms & 1 single, bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom, a large living room with high ceilings & wood floors, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances, pretty patio garden & private parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.