|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Available 20th July 2017
- 6 Double Bedroom Maisonette
- Large Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Lounge with Leather Sofa's
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking Distance To Both Universities & City Centre
- Double Glazed/Gas Central Heating
- Bills Inclusive Option Available
- A Must View
Brunton Residential are pleased to offer to the rental market this 6 double bedroom Masionette, located on Dinsdale Road, Sandyford. The property is walking distance to both universities and the City Centre.
Well presented, internally the property briefly comprises: entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing, lounge with leather sofas and dining table & chairs, the kitchen has been remodelled with a modern fitted kitchen, appliances include a washer/drier,2 fridge freezers, oven and hob and a dishwasher, shower room and 3 double bedrooms. The second floor comprises a bathroom, seperate WC and and three double bedrooms.
Benefits include on street permit parking, a rear yard, gas central heating and double glazing.
Bills inclusive option is available. Viewing is highly recommended. The property is available on a furnished basis from 20th July 2017, and would ideally suit students / professionals. DSS, pets and indoor smoking not permitted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102207000520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunton Residential, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.