|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Modern one bedroom apartment
- Available on a long term let
- Electric heating
- Communal Garden
- Shower over bath, WC and handbasin
- Fridge freezer and washing machine can be provided
- Seperate kitchen
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!!** **DISCOUNTED ADMIN FEES FOR DECEMBER MOVE IN!!**
Dont miss out on this one bedroom apartment, within walking distance to bars and restaurants in Southport Town Centre. With off road parking and a five minute walk to the nearest train station, it is well situated for Southport and towards the village of Churchtown.
The property has been developed and finished to a high standard, you will find a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom as well as a double bedroom. The lounge has patio doors overlooking the gardens The apartment also benefits from a large communal garden providing a wonderful view from the lounge.
This property has plenty to offer - a must for your shortlist!
Call now to arrange a viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000286448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.