|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Living/dining room
- Laminate flooring to the downstairs
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway parking
- Rear enclosed garden
- Pets considered
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Village location
- Easy access to the A34 & A420
A spacious DETACHED house located in the village of MARCHAM. The property offers spacious living accommodation and benefits from driveway PARKING and a GARAGE. It has easy access to ABINGDON, the A34 and A420.
The property comprises of the following
* Entrance hallway with cloakroom, understairs storage cupboard and access to the garage
* Living/dining room with french doors leading to the garden and internal double doors leading into the kitchen
* Kitchen with white goods and back door access
* 3 Double bedrooms
* Bathroom with shower over the bath
* 2 Storage cupboards
* Garage and driveway parking
* Rear and front gardens
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101023001116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Abingdon - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.