|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2017 (474 days ago)|
- Four double bedroom detached family home
- Spacious living accommodation
- Modern decorative order throughout
- Driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Large rear garden & patio area
- Close to schools,shops and station
- Gardener included
- Available now
Well presented four bedroom, two bathroom detached family home situated close to schools, shops and station. The property offers spacious accommodation laid out over four floors and is in excellent decorative order. Lower ground floor has a large family room with wooden flooring and double bedroom. Ground floor comprises of a modern kitchen finished to a high spec, utility room with wc, hallway and stairs to lower, middle and upper floors. A bright and airy lounge plus double bedroom is on the middle floor. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, further double bedroom and separate family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an attractive good size garden laid to lawn, patio area and large shed. Driveway to the front offers parking for 2 cars. Property comes unfurnished and is available now. Gardener will maintain the gardens every other week.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56978926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000329686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, Rickmansworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.