|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (165 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE on a 10 or 12 MONTH contract
- Located close to Burley Park train station
- Comprising of 3 double bedrooms with double beds, large contemporary wardrobes, built in desks
- Outside is a small yard/garden perfect for summer BBQs.
- This property was fully renovated last year and has been finished to a very high standard
- It's homely, yet contemporary and boasts many added features. High quality student living
Full descriptionFantastic 3x bedroom house in a great spot -Located close to Cardigan Road, Burley Park train station and within a short walk to both Headingley and Hyde Park this location has the best of both worlds. Comprising of 3 double bedrooms with feature wall, double beds, large contemporary wardrobes, built in desk and wooden venetian blinds. The new stylish kitchen comes with all the mod cons. Outside is a small yard/garden perfect for summer BBQs. This property was fully renovated last year and has been finished to a very high standard. It's homely, yet contemporary and boasts many added features. High quality student living!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56979439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5842415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.