|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (404 days ago)|
- One bedroom mezzanine apartment
- Old school conversion
- Parking available
- Located in the heart of Clapham Junction
- Good selection of local amenities
- Minutes from Clapham Junction Station
Situated within the much sort after Shillington Old School, is this light and spacious, one bed mezzanine apartment.
The apartment comprises open plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen, mezzanine levelled bedroom, bathroom suite with overhead shower and access to communal roof terrace.
Ideally located in the heart of Clapham Junction, Este Road offers a good selection of local amenities and is moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of St John's Hill, St John's Road and Northcote Road. For transport links, Clapham Junction Station (British Rail) is just minutes away and provides direct routes to London Victoria and London Waterloo.
Available now, unfurnished.
*Parking available subject to £25pcm additional charge*
*This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.
You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT120037_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.