|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (341 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge service
- Private underground parking spaces
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- Four minute walk from Edgware Road underground station
- Views over the Grand Union Canal and London
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Close to excellent transport links
- 721 sq ft
- 2 bathrooms
- Students Allowed
Stunning and prestigious 2-bedroom apartment to rent in Paddington, W2.
Located in the historic Paddington Canal Basin, this 15th floor apartment benefits from 24- hour concierge and underground parking. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, reception room, a large open plan kitchen.
Available to rent furnished/ unfurnished through Robert Manning
721 SQ FT/ EPC: B
The green open spaces of Hyde Park are within close proximity and provide the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The central London location of this highly sought after property allows residents to enjoy the renowned boutiques and cultural activity of Paddington, Marylebone and Connaught village.
Merchant square is located a few minutes walk to Hyde Park and is within easy reach of Oxford Street and the West End. The nearest underground station is Paddington underground (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith and City lines) and mainline(Network Rail and Heathrow Express) and Marble Arch (Central line) station is also easily accessible. Merchant Square is perfectly positioned for the imminent arrival of Crossrail in 2018 which will provide fast commutes into the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_003480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.