|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (502 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 180860
Property Reference: 180860.
- Traditional semi detached house
- Two good size bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining kitchen with modern units
- UPVC SUDG windows and doors
- Combination gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden with shed
- Driveway provides parking
Full description: A two bedroom semi detached house with first floor bathroom complemented by a lounge with bay window and feature fireplace and a dining kitchen with a range of units. The property benefits from combination gas central heating, UPVC SUDG windows and doors, a driveway and enclosed gardens.
Accommodation - This semi detached house is situated in a popular residential area in Arnold, ideally located to take advantage of the excellent local amenities.
A door leads into the entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor accommodation and panelled door leading into the lounge which is a generous size room with walk-in bay window to the front elevation and a chimney breast with raised granite effect hearth, back panel and timber surround with inset living flame gas fire.
The generous size dining kitchen has a window and UPVC stable style door overlooks and leads to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with Shaker style base and eye level units with contrasting rolled edge working surfaces and tiled splashbacks in addition to a stainless steel sink with single bowl, drainer and mixer tap. There is space for a freestanding cooker and stacked fridge freezer in addition to provision and plumbing for both an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. White goods not included.
To the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom centred around a landing.
The bathroom comprises WC, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with shower off mixer tap. There is a feature towel radiator and a storage cupboard houses the Worcester combination boiler.
Double bedroom one is situated at the front of the property with built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two is a small double or good size single room.
The property benefits from combination gas central heating and UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows.
Outside, double wrought iron gates lead to a single driveway and a further gate provides access to the rear garden which is predominantly lawned with a shed.
To summarise, semi detached homes within this area are proving to be extremely popular and we therefore recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
**Pets accepted. However, additional deposit may be required**
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £625.00 per month (£144.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 180860
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56983408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18086031102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.