|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (390 days ago)|
- WIFI & TV LICENCE INCLUDED IN RENT
- FOR AN EXTRA £12.50PPPW ALL BILLS (GAS, ELEC & WATER) CAN BE INCLUDED.
- HEADINGLEY LOCATION
- 4 BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
- EPC GRADE D
SUMMARY LET LEEDS if offering this spacious and well presented house, boasting 4 spacious double bedrooms, located in Headingley. A short walk from the train station, plus Headingley offers lots of bars and restaurants.WI-FI & TV LICENCE INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
GROUND FLOOR. Comprising of large living room with dining area fitted with laminate flooring, a large window and tasteful furnishings. A separate modern fitted kitchen, with required appliances including washing machine, fridge freezer, hob and oven.
BEDROOMS. 4 good size double bedrooms, all furnished with double bed, bedside table, wardrobe and desk with chair.
BATHROOM. Fitted with white three peice suite, shower over bath, hand wash basin and WC, with added benefit of an additional seperate WC.
EXTERNAL. Large garden to rear of the property, great for those summer BBQs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56989999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101428000982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Leeds, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.