|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (371 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185439
Property Reference: 185439.
Two double bedroom Jewellery Quarter apartment with private allocated parking space available to let from 17th December 2016.
The property is peaceful yet located close to lively bars and restaurants, and is within walking distance of the Jewellery Quarter railway station and Birmingham City Centre.
The accommodation is available on a furnished basis only and comprises: open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, oven and hob, and dishwasher, 2 good sized bedrooms, and bathroom with shower over bath. The property has an intercom system, and secure allocated parking space.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £895.00 per month (£206.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,342.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185439
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56990071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18543915112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.