|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (460 days ago)|
- Gorgeous twelfth floor one bedroom flat
- Situated within a secure residential development
- Boasts 24-hour porterage and lift access
- Fabulous open-plan interior overlooking the London skyline
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bedroom and excellent shower room
LONG LET. Offering a contemporary open-plan interior with far-reaching views across London, this stylish one bedroom flat is in a sought-after development, close to the shops, cafés and restaurants of Borough High Street.
Located on Long Lane this property is just moments from the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Borough High Street and London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.