|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (520 days ago)|
- Spacious loft converted one bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Secure house conversion
- Moments from nearby amenities
LONG LET. A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure house conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and an excellent Temple Fortune location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.