|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (80 days ago)|
- High spec character conversion
- Brand new throughout
- Two bathrooms
- On-street parking
- Available end of November
- BRAND NEW COACH HOUSE CONVERSION - CENTRAL LOCATION - TWO BATHROOMS - OPEN-PLAN LIVING - FULLY FURNISHED - AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER -
This completely refurbished apartment forms part of a tastefully converted coach house development situated on the Headingley/Kirkstall/Burley border. Comprising of three high spec apartments and business offices, the first phase of the Coach House is due to be complete by early December.
This ground floor property enjoys separate access from St Anns Lane with secure intercom and camera entry system, as well as rear access to a shared, landscaped courtyard via the lounge patio. Designed and finished to a high standard, the apartment briefly comprises; a well-lit entrance hall with wood flooring, spotlights and recessed oak-effect internal doors; a bright and spacious double bedroom with wood flooring and built-in wardrobe storage; a fully tiled house bathroom; a master bedroom with neutral carpets, built-in storage and a private ensuite shower room; and a large, open plan kitchen/lounge.
The kitchen is finished in white with wood effect counter tops, stainless steel sink and breakfast bar, and comes with brand new, integrated appliances to include a slimline dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer/dryer and oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood. The spacious lounge overlooks the rear courtyard through patio doors set into the original stone archway.
The apartment benefits from a brand new central heating system and double glazing throughout,as well as on-street parking, and is offered furnished. All new furniture is to be delivered and assembled before the end of November.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56990806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4297L5316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.