|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 December 2016 (475 days ago)|
- High spec character conversion
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Exposed wooden beams
- Available end of November
- EPC TBC
- Self-closing velux windows
- Close to Headingley Train station
- BRAND NEW COACH HOUSE CONVERSION - CENTRAL LOCATION - STYLISH KITCHEN AND BATHROOM - OPEN-PLAN LIVING - FULLY FURNISHED - AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER -
This completely refurbished apartment forms part of a tastefully converted coach house development situated on the Headingley/Kirkstall/Burley border. Comprising of three high spec apartments and business offices, the first phase of the Coach House is due to be complete by early December.
This first floor property can be accessed from St Anns Drive via a secure stairwaywith intercom entry system, and enjoys shared access to a landscaped courtyard. Designed and finished to a high standard, the apartment briefly comprises; a well-lit entrance hall with wood flooring, spotlights and recessed oak-effect internal doors; a separate utility space with washing machine and tumble dryer; a bright and spacious double bedroom with wood flooring, large windows and high ceilings; a fully tiled house bathroom with velux window; a master bedroom with neutral carpets and built-in storage, exposed wooden beams and velux windows; and a bright open plan kitchen/lounge with plenty of original character.
The kitchen is finished in white with wood effect counter tops and stainless steel sink, and comes with brand new, integrated appliances to include a slimline dishwasher, fridge-freezer and oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood. The lounge overlooks the rear courtyard through generous, almost wall-to-wall windows.
The apartment benefits from a brand new central heating system and double glazing throughout, with electric velux windows which automatically close if rain is detected, as well as on-street parking. Offered furnished, all new furniture is to be delivered and assembled before the end of November.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56990809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0681L4716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.