|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (311 days ago)|
- Easy commute - East Dulwich (London Bridge) or Peckham Rye (Victoria)
- High quality contemporary refurbishment.
- Loads of bars/pubs/restaurants within 5-10mins walk
- Small period building on quiet street
- Separate living room and kitchen.
- Big windows, bright and airy.
Available end November
This conveniently located 1-bed flat was totally renovated before it's last let with new habitat kitchen and contemporary bathroom and is well furnished. It is on the raised ground floor of a well maintained period building on a quiet street and would suit a professional couple or single.
Amazing location for commuting and amenities -
- East Dulwch station (London Bridge 15mins) and Peckham Rye station (Victoria 12mins).
- Amenities are on the fabulous Lordship Lane (5-10mins walk), numerous shops/pubs/ places to eat/drink, M&S food etc. Also the very fashionable Peckham/Bellenden Rd (5mins walk) for more choice. Various supermarkets all walkable.
Large bright living room with bay window, corner sofa and dining table. Separate habitat kitchen with large freestanding cooker, washer dryer etc. Double bedroom with good storage. Large contemporary bathroom.
Private landlord - reduced referencing/contract/admin fees. No renewal charge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.