|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (489 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom/s & 1 bathroom/s
- 2nd floor elevation
- South/South East facing aspects
- 552 sq.ft* of internal space
- 127 sq.ft* of external space
- Moments from Gants Hill Underground Station (Central Line)
- High specification finishes
- Estimated Completion: August 2016 - November 2016
Presenting a high-specification 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom situated in The Point development in Gants Hill, this apartment features sleek and modern design. This South and South East facing property benefits from high specifications throughout,
The Point development is located in Gants Hill - which is a destination in its own right. Gants Hill boasts a huge variety of specialist independent shops and a selection of restaurants, pubs and bars. The beautiful Valentines Park is just a stone's throw away. This oasis of calm is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
Residents couldn't have better transport links - via the Gants Hill underground Station, which is mere moments away, locations such as Stratford, Bank and Oxford Circus are reached in 11, 23 and 31 minutes respectively.
The Point provides all the ingredients for the perfect London lifestyle with convenience and comfort the prime considerations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BDV160016_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Paddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.