|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (487 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS 1 bedroom purpose built ground floor flat
- Garden and detached single garage
- Newly fitted white kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Long term
- Available Mid December
- Single occupant preferred
The village of Fremington stands just over a mile away which offers good local facilities and with the large market town of Barnstaple standing approximately 5 miles distant which offers most extensive facilities being a thriving ancient market town with traditional high street shopping together with many out of town superstores and complexes. The area is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with its golden beaches, coupled with a rugged coastline, glorious countryside and the beauty of Exmoor right at hand.
From the centre of Barnstaple drive over the bridge and up Sticklepath Hill. Proceed straight across at the Cedars Roundabout and continue through Bickington into Fremington turning left into Beards Road, before the shops. Follow the road round to the right where No 23 can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56993884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BSL130051_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.