|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (398 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 171187
Property Reference: 171187.
A 1st class Ground floor one bedroom executive apartment willshortly be available to rent in Teddington.
The apartment is a spacious, modern and recentlyre-decorated in an exclusive private development with idyllic privatelandscaping and private parking in a very desirable location in Teddington. Itis 10 minutes walk to the station (Hampton Wick ) and 30 minutes journey timeinto Waterloo. Trains are very regular with good connections also to nearbyspots such as Richmond.
The apartment is within a short walking distance to BushyPark, local recreational grounds and many good local pubs and 20 minutes walkto Kingston Town Centre which has excellent shopping facilities, bars andrestaurants.
The apartment will be available from the 1stOctober.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 171187
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56994235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17118716112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.