|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (257 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 178535
Property Reference: 178535.
A well presented studio flat on the first floor of popular purpose built development. It has good light and benefits from neutral décor throughout. The property faces the rear of the building with a private front door situated off a well maintained communal entrance hall. On the inside there is a hallway and a new modern bathroom with a white 3 piece suite, a large main room with a triple bay window, and a separate kitchen. It is furnished and includes plenty of storage. It is located within the heart of the Tonsley's and is in a gated estate with a parking space. There are numerous bus services nearby, along with Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations (with direct links to the City, West End and outer London). It is conveniently placed with many cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and leisure facilities a short walk away.
**Please note that you must be in full time employment to apply
Size: 361 Sq Ft/33.54 Sq M
- A well presented light and airy first floor flat
- Situated in a popular modern purpose built gated development
- Off street parking
- Generous studio room 19’ x 13’5’’ with good storage
- Separate kitchen 7’4’’ x 6’7’’
- Modern newly decorated bathroom, with a new bathroom suite
- Short distance from Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction station
- Available Nov 28th
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,415.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 178535
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56994268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17853516112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.