|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (403 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185802
Property Reference: 185802.
A newly refurbished one bedroom apartment with garden in a Victorian Mid Terrace House full of character. The property is is furnished and is located in the heart of Cardiff city center close to Queen street train station and 5 mins walk to St. Davids shopping center.
The apartment briefly comprises of lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen including a dishwasher, one double bedroom, bathroom with a shower and a large rear garden. The property benefits of parking.
** No agency fees **
** Viewing highly recommended **
Bills not included.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £950.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185802
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56994289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18580216112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.