|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Lovely third floor property with lift access
- Large reception room with access to the balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom and en suite
- Second balcony off the master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom
- One underground parking space
LONG LET. This well proportioned two bedroom flat boasts great open-plan accommodation with stylish modern interiors and access to communal gardens.
Pyrene House is located close by to Brentford Station and motorists can benefit from easy access onto the M4. The green open spaces of Gunnersbury Park are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.