|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Benefits from a superb private garden
- Backing on to Gunnersbury Park
- Off-street parking for multiple cars
- Impressive living space with double reception room
- Benefits from a separate dining room and study
- Sought after location moments from amenities
LONG LET. With beautiful views across Gunnersbury Park this fantastic three bedroom house offers exceptional living space with superb double reception room leading to garden and off-street parking for multiple cars.
Popes Lane is a fantastic location close to a great selection of local amenities and transport links around London as well offering great outlooks over Gunnersbury Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.