|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (94 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 177837
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 177837.
Stylish, fully furnished ground floor, garden flat, with two double bedrooms.
The flat is neutrally decorated, light and airy throughout.
The garden is leafy and mature, the apple tree regularly produces abundant crops of eating apples, perfect for an evening barbecue.
The two fully carpeted well equipped bedrooms have ample ceiling to floor wardrobe space in each room. The property benefits from both a king sized and double bed, with UB storage, bedside tables and bed side lights.
Radipole Road is a quiet road, a two minute walk to the popular Fulham Road, offering both designer shopping, coffee bars, an assortment of interesting restaurants/delicatessens and everyday shopping facilities including Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury and the Coop as well as Parsons Green and Fulham Broadway tube stations. Neighbouring Chelsea and the delights of the Kings Road easily accessible.
Historic Fulham Palace and Bishops Park with its with its Riverside Walks,a mere 15 minute walk away.
Beautiful Two double bedroom garden flat with the following features:
- Tall ceilings with an abundance of natural light
- Ample storage with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Gas fired central heating
- Ground floor
- Separate WC
- King size bed
- The reception with natural solid wood Parquet flooring
- Dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave, full size fridge freezer
- Deposit protection scheme
- No agency fees
- 5 minutes from tube & bus services of the Fulham Rd. Excellent for commuting
Summary & Exclusions:
- Available to move in from 15th November 2016
- Not suitable for children
- No Pets
- No Students
- Plus Bills
- Suitable for a professional individual or couple
- Private mature garden for entertaining, with lighting
- A short bus ride to Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
Must be seen!
NO AGENTS PLEASE
Subject to Contract and references.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,790.00 per month (£413.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,891.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 177837
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56994859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17783715112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.