|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (309 days ago)|
- Stunning, modern, newly refurbished apartment
- All brand new appliances
- Excellent transport links
- Rent directly from the landlord. No tenant fees.
- Spacious Double bedroom
- Beautiful views of landscaped gardens
- Right next to River Thames
- Parking space
- 42 sq.m. of living space
- Large living area
Property reference number 5712021. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
* Newly refurbished apartment on the ground floor overlooking landscaped gardens
* Newly fitted kitchen. Brand new appliances
* New carpets throughout and new elegant floor tiles in kitchen/bathroom
* New bathroom with shower and bath
" Communal parking spaces
* Beautiful and well maintained communal gardens. Apartment overlooks these
* South facing bedroom allows maximum natural sunlight and north facing reception room.
* Right on the River Thames. Very convenient for cycling along the Thames Path
* Located away from the main road with green communal gardens
* No separate water bill (included in rent)
* Comprehensive handover manual provided with all instruction booklets and a guide to the apartment.
* Safety: Electricity safety certificate, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, fire blanket
* Partly furnished. Any further furnishings required may be considered by the landlord on request.
Entrance Hall with storage cupboard
Reception - 13'1" (3.99m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Window to front / Radiator / Fitted carpet / Wall mounted storage heater/gold silk curtains (John Lewis)
Kitchen - 5'2" (1.57m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Window to front with luxury Dunelm roman blind/ Range of filled walls & base units / Integrated electric oven 2 hob / Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps & draining board / Washing machine / Fridge- freezer
Panel bath and shower/ Pedestal hand wash basin / Low level WC / Fully tiled walls / Tiled flooring
Bedroom - 10'2" (3.1m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Window to front with luxury silver roman blinds (Dunelm) / Wall mounted storage heater / Fitted carpet
*Cycling: The apartment overlooks the Thames Path!
*Excellent Bus links. Numerous services, including to Greenwich, Blackheath, Tottenham Court Road, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
*Car: Free parking, short drive to Blackwall tunnel, A406 (north circular) and M25
*Excellent train service: Woolwich Dockyard: 8 minute walk. Frequent fast trains into London Bridge/Cannon St (circa 23 mins train journey)
*Woolwich Arsenal DLR: 12 minutes' walk with fast commute to the City/Canary Wharf (circa 26 mins train journey to Bank Station, and 14 mins journey time to Canning Town for Jubilee line connections)
*Access to City Airport (DLR, or within walking distance of the Apartment via the Woolwich Foot Tunnel)
*Close to Woolwich Ferry with access to North Woolwich
*Close to Woolwich River Services to Greenwich/Canary Wharf
*Crossrail due in 2018
* For shopping: Stone Lane Retail Park and Greenwich Shopping park include supermarkets such as M&S and Sainsburys.Woolwich town centre and Lewisham Shopping centre are also great options.
* For leisure: Wide selection of bars, pubs and restaurants and vibrant Royal Arsenal Riverside area and Woolwich town as well as the world renowned O2 centre in Greenwich for cinema and entertainment and more bars and restaurants
*For nature: Thames Path, open parks, green spaces and gardens of Greenwich are all close by.
*For culture/history: look no further than nearby old Greenwich village, Charlton village and the historical buildings at Woolwich Riverside Arsenal
* For foodies: Check out the regular farmers market in Woolwich.
* For film buffs- New arts centre in Woolwich hosts films as well as weekly arts and crafts fair
* For fitness- 4 minute walk to Leisure Centre with gym and swimming pool in Woolwich along the Thames Path.
* For more fitness - Charlton Lido and Lifestyle Club is a state-of-the-art fitness facility which boasts 2 Group Exercise Studios, a 60 station Artis Technogym Fitness Centre, a 50m Outdoor Heated Lido, a Teaching Pool, a healthy eating Café and Sun Terraces. 7 minutes drive.
*Apartment is right on the Thames Path so perfect for cycling.
Would suit busy professionals looking for a short commute back to a stylish home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep.
Available immediately. Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5712021 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56996263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712021_42577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.