|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (525 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 175979
Property Reference: 175979.
Available for rent, a Superb Fully Furnished New, Modern three bed/ 2 bath apartment located on the 1st floor of prestigious new luxury Anchor Point development in Canada Water/ Rotherhithe.The apartment will suit families and sharers alike.
AVAILABLE from 18 November 2016
NOTE: Photos show flat with partial furnishing. Brand new furniture will be installed prior to your moving in!
The apartment boasts the following features:
Two large sized double bedrooms and One Single bedroom
Very Large Private balcony overlooking tranquil green spaces
The apartment has been built to a very high specification
Bathrooms have been designedwith meticulous attention to detail and include a Bespoke vanity unit withdrawers, inset white wash hand basin and water fall tap. Concealed lights, mirrored cabinets and heated towel rail.
A rarely available separate kitchen (separated from the living room) with all modern appliances.
Option to rent the flat furnished or unfurnished as required
Short term rental available subject to higher rental amount to be agreed.
Anchor Point is located in Zone 2 in heartof Canada Water close to the banks of the River Thames and benefits from beingin an established residential area and yet only minutes away from:
- Underground (Jubilee Line) and Overgroundservices
- Canada Water and Rotherhithe stations areboth 10mins walk away
- bus and road transport connections intothe heart of central London.
Close to the development sits a Shopping Centre as well as a number ofrestaurants, a cinema, a bowling alley, the picturesque South Dock Marina.
RENTAL AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONALS ONLY AND PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED.
NO OTHER AGENTS PLEASE.
NO PETS ALLOWED.
FLOOR PLAN IS INDICATIVE ONLY
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,733.33 per month (£400.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 4 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 175979
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56997028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17597907112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.