|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (396 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished With New Windows And Radiators
- Ideally Located For Access To Buxton's Popular Amenities
- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Views Over Rooftops Towards Surrounding Hills
- Available Now
This spacious two bedroom duplex apartment has recently undergone a program of improvement, having been freshly painted with new double glazed windows being added as well as new radiators. Ideally located for access to Buxton's range of popular amenities, the property is comprised of: entrance hall, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar as well as two bedrooms and a modern shower room on the upper floor. The property also benefits from views out over rooftops towards the surrounding hills.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Macclefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.