|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (143 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom flat set in a Thames-side development
- Wonderfully located on the third floor
- Fantastic living space with delightful views
- Generous reception room, modern and well equipped kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with excellent storage and en-suite
- Charming balcony with views over the communal water gardens
Full descriptionLONG LET. Wonderfully positioned overlooking the communal water gardens towards the River Thames, this superb two bedroom flat offers excellent living space in a sought-after location.
Nestled in among the historic warehouses of Shad Thames, the property is well placed for use of the many facilities that can be found north and south of the river, as well as the banks of the river itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.