|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (272 days ago)|
- A stylish one bedroom period flat
- Floor-to-ceiling sash windows
- Leafy views from the private balcony
- Dual aspect reception room flooded with natural light
- Bespoke contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Great-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional extra above head storage
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
SHORT LET. Refurbished to a high standard throughout, this stylish one bedroom flat is set in a lovely period conversion and boasts a stunning dual-aspect reception room and balcony with leafy views of Porchester Square gardens.
Porchester Square is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars in the West End, Queensway and Whiteley's shopping and cinema complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.