|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (225 days ago)|
- Expansive two bedroom split level flat
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Situated on the third and fourth floors of a period villa
- Features a beautiful south-facing roof terrace
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom with storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. This wonderful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout a features a stunning reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a south-facing roof terrace.
Bassett Road is situated moments from the shops, restaurants and market of Portobello Road while Westbourne Grove and Holland Park are also nearby. The nearest underground station is Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.