|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (394 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - D
- Excellent Location
- Double Glazed
- No DHSS and No Pets
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Three Bedrooms
- Internal Photos To Follow
- Shipways Lettings 0121 744 4515
- ** HALF PRICE REFERENCE COSTS **
** HALF PRICE REFERENCES** AVAILABLE December! - Shipways Lettings offer this well appointed UNFURNISHED mid-terraced property situated less than two miles from Solihull Town Centre, the property is conveniently situated close to local amenities and public transport links and is most conveniently located for easy access to Jaguar Land Rover and Birmingham International Airport, A must see property, call 0121 744 4515 to arrange your viewings with the Shirley Lettings Team.
This Three Bedroom Terraced House is located in the popular residential area of Solihull and has excellent access to the local schools, shops and transport network. The property comprises of a hallway, kitchen with appliances, large reception room with patio doors leading into the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. This property also benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Front & Rear gardens and off road parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56998567.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P27052799C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways - Lettings, Shirley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.