|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (18 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185914
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 185914.
A rare opportunity to rent a centrally located large two double bedroom flat in a Grade II listed building.
- Quiet residential area 5 minutes walk from Waterloo and Southwark stations.
- Excellent local amenities on The Cut, the Southbank and Covent Garden.
- Renovated to an extremely high standard but in keeping with the original features, it boasts a wood-burning stove, original hardwood flooring, modern bathroom and fully fitted kitchen including integral dishwasher.
- Views over a well-maintained locked residents' garden.
- Secure bicycle locking facilities.
- Would suit professionals or small family.
- Rented unfurnished but with fridge/freezer, Bosch washer/dryer, dining table and benches. Further items of furniture available on negotiation (double bed, kitchen table and chairs, desk, sofa bed) and basic kitchen utensils, cutlery etc..
Private landlord managed property, no unexpected fees. Please email a brief summary of who will be renting and a little background.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,820.00 per month (£420.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,520.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 185914
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56999617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18591417112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.