|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (308 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185920
Property Reference: 185920.
2 bedroom flat conveniently located in very close proximity to Upton Park Underground Station (District Line and Hammersmith and City Line)
Close to shops and local amenities.
The property had just been partially refurbished and comprises of:
- brand new kitchen
- new laminated floor throughout the property
- double glazed windows
- electric heating
- entry phone
- secure gate with the lock to the residential off street parking
- first floor of the purpose built block
The property is offered unfurnished (apart from the cupboards and dinning table visible on the photos) and is available now.
Viewings are highly recommended.
No DSS, please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,630.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 185920
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56999620.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18592017112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.