|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Located close to Curzon Street
- Bills included
- Excellent local transport links include Underground stations at Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly line)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour concierge service
- 24 hour laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services
- Valet Parking Available
2 bedroom apartment to rent in Mayfair W1
A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment to rent on a long or short term basis that benefits from the luxurious services of the Metropolitan Hotel, including maid service, wi-fi and gym.
Situated in an elegant period town house in the heart of Mayfair, this apartment comprising of a private entrance, open plan well-proportioned living room, reception and dining area, stylish fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms, plus one guest wc, wooden floors and high ceilings.
The apartment offers concierge service, maid service and complimentary gym access and spa.
Utilities included in rate such as electricity, gas, water, council tax & Tv Licence, 3 x weekly maid cleaning
Hertford Street is located in the fashionable Shepherd Market area of Mayfair. The open space of Hyde Park is close by, as are the exclusive boutiques and restaurants of Mayfair Village. Excellent local transport links include Underground stations at Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly line).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57000091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_006412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.