|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Located close to Curzon Street
- Excellent Amenities in Mayfair
- Excellent Transport Links
- Maid service seven days a week
- 24-hour dry cleaning/laundry
- 24-hour room service
- Bills Included
- Lift access
1 bedroom apartment to rent in Mayfair W1
Contemporary designed luxury one bedroom serapartment.
Situated in an elegant period town house in the heart of Mayfair.
Comprising of a private entrance, open plan well-proportioned living room, reception and dining area, stylish fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms, plus one guest wc, wooden floors and high ceilings.
The apartment benefits from the facilities of a 5 star hotel located close by including a concierge service, 24 hr room service, maid service and complimentary gym access and spa.
Utilities included in rate such as electricity, gas, water, council tax & Tv Licence, 3 x weekly maid cleaning
AVAILABLE THROUGH ROBERT MANNING MAYFAIR: 020 3725 8399
Hertford Street is one of the oldest streets in London's fashionable and exclusive area of Mayfair.
Dating back to the mid-1700s, it's close to Shepherd Market, a historic square and piazza housing a variety of boutique shops, restaurants and Victorian pubs.
CITY OF WESTMINSTER
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57000097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_006492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.