|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Parking available
- Complimentary gym access and spa
- Approximately 247.5 SQ FT
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Porter service
- Maid service
- Bills Included
- Available for short and long term let
- Situated in the heart of Mayfair
1 bedroom apartment to rent in Mayfair W1 available for short and long term let
This contemporary designed luxury one bedroom apartment comprises of an open plan well-proportioned living room, reception and dining area, stylish fully fitted kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom.
Available for long or short term let.
This apartment benefits from the facilities of a 5 star hotel located close by including a concierge service, maid service and complimentary gym access and spa.
Utilities included in rate such as electricity, gas, water, council tax & Tv Licence, 3 x weekly maid cleaning
Approximately 247.5 SQ FT
Hertford Street is one of the oldest streets in London's fashionable and exclusive area of Mayfair.
Dating back to the mid-1700s, it's close to Shepherd Market, a historic square and piazza housing a variety of boutique shops, restaurants and Victorian pubs.
CITY OF WESTMINSTER
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57000109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_006655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.